Mercedes Vito 2.2D with a driver lease
offer rental 8 - seater Mercedes Vito with driver in St. Petersburg (St. Petersburg ). It can fit 2 or 5, or 7, or 8 passengers per day or more - as you wish.Car Mercedes Vito out of the lineup in Russia once dubbed " Vitek " for its reliability, efficiency and throughput in local conditions. It is designed for intensive use and pays for itself many times. On board a car takes 9 passengers, or so: 7 adults and two children and another luggage. Even in such a situation will not close.
hire minibus with a driver in business
Roomy interior Mercedes Vito and his small even by the standards of urban dimensions, and especially fuel economy make cars very popular " instrument of production." Rent mercedes vito perfectly pays off his restlessness and indestructibility. This applies, so to speak, to his " innate " benefits. What are the benefits received by the client directly in our company ?
- Cars regularly serviced us technically. This is, firstly.
- rental van assumes its substitutability in case of failure for any reason. This second.
- Compulsory insurance makes minibus hire from our fleet even more profitable because the owner pays the premiums and not the tenant.
- In addition, our customers can travel on leased vehicles in the EU.
Rental Mercedes vans in our company - a real opportunity to establish their own business without the initial capital. The system of incremental payment and discounts for beginners.
Mark Mercedes Vito car rental with driver in St. Petersburg by phone +7 (812 ) 970-34-34.
This car also rented without driver .
tariffs mileage limits
- 250 km / day - in Russia - 4 rubles / km over the limit < br>
- 350 km / day - for the city of St. Petersburg and Leningrad region - 4 rubles. / km over the limit
|Hour of rental||800 rub.|
|Fuel consumption per 100 km||9 l|
If you are looking for rent Mercedes Vito 2.2D, then pay attention to these rental cars:
|Audi A4 B8
from 850 rub.
|Hyundai Starex H1
from 950 rub.
from 1000 rub.
|BMW 7 series E65/E66
from 1800 rub.